At GLOBHE we are currently looking for two magic interns: Marketing Intern & Finance Intern for a period of approx 6 months.
We are a startup with lots of things happening, so a traditional work environment with a set work description is difficult to offer, but we can tell you this:
We are looking for someone:
- With lots of positive energy, passion, and creative ideas.
- Someone with marketing & graphic design skills and someone with accounting & finance skills.
- A “hunter”, that will hunt for new projects and set up crowdfunding campaigns.
- Someone who appreciates the high and lows, some days might be very busy, other days very slow.
- A “dig in” attitude – working with drones might sound like all fun – but until we have drones for admin we will need you for that and less exciting tasks as well.
The internship is unpaid so it will not give you $ but it will give you:
- The opportunity to be part of developing a tech startup.
- A creative work environment at one of Stockholm’s newest startup hubs.
- A “global office”, we work internationally and you will be dealing with people from all over the world.
- The chance to build a lifelong network and take the next step in your career.
- The chance to be hired by GLOBHE after your internship.
Interested? Drop us an email & tell us about yourself. We are primarily looking for the right person, but a CV won’t hurt. We are flexible in discussing full time or part time options, and you don’t necessarily have to be working from our Stockholm office.