We care more. About data and drones. About impactful actions. And about the planet we call home.
At GLOBHE, we provide accurate and actionable drone data from anywhere in the world, accessed through one single platform. Our focus is on making the user experience as easy and straightforward as possible.
To fight climate change we need to take well informed decisions based on accurate data. Today, satellites are expensive, very polluting, and cannot provide the high resolution imagery that is essential to see the changes in the world around us. GLOBHE is solving this problem by delivering very high resolution earth observation data with drones, and thus becoming the first company to offer an alternative to satellite data, globally and at scale. Our product is a SaaS platform called Crowddroning that is making it easy for companies and organisations to rapidly and smoothly order drone data. From a single platform, anybody can get drone data from 131 countries. We do that by sending drones globally through our crowd of local drone operators collecting high-resolution data, helping businesses, organizations and researchers understand the world and take action.
The digital product
Crowddroning is a SaaS platform that groups more than 6500 drone operators based in 131 countries. Drone operators sign up to the platform to receive paid gigs when clients place data orders. In addition, drone operators can also list their previous work in our data library that clients can browse and buy data from. Clients in need of data also sign up to the crowddroning platform to order data, follow up on their orders, and visualise their orders once they are delivered. They can also manage their subscriptions and share the data with others in their organisations. On the other side of the spectrum, administrators manage all the data flow in their profile, make sure that clients are receiving high quality data, and monitor the work of the drone operators. The Crowddroning platform is a web based platform at the moment with future plans to expand it further.
This is a central role at the organisation in which you will completely own the product in its present and future form. You will be the voice the the user, and make sure to truly bring values to our users and solve their problems. You will be in charge of setting up the roadmap together with the CTO by prioritising functionalities based on your weekly one on ones with key stakeholders at the company. As such, you will work closely with the design team from definition, conception, and prototyping, and with the engineering team to ship features according to the initial design.
- Arrange weekly one on one meetings with various stakeholders at the company, and with external users to get their feedback, pain points, and understand their needs.
- Prioritize and schedule all these requirements and needs into sprints based on what is most needed at the moment and what brings most value to the users.
- Create a product roadmap, but most importantly be agile to address urgent user needs as soon as they arise even if they are not on the roadmap.
- Coordinate with the design team to make sure that the designs are truly solving the users pain points
- Work closely with the development team to explain the problems, get insights on the code limitations for certain designs, discuss solutions, and make sure they are following deadlines.
- Focus on building a true product centered culture at GLOBHE in which the user and the product is center in all of our decisions and prioritizations.
- You will have a critical eye and improve our product where you think it can be better
- Maintain and update regularly the product documentation together with the design team
- Fluent English is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a product owner or a similar position
- You have some technical or design experience
- You have a passion about sustainability and really want to save people’s lives, through technology.
Who we believe you are
- You are a strong team player and have experience in working in cross-functional teams. You thrive in collaborative situations and have a black belt in communication
- You are self-organising in the tasks you are handling, and know when to involve colleagues and stakeholders as needed
- You are not afraid to ask for help and support should you need it
- You can work well under pressure and can easily switch focus between tasks. As a startup, our focus and tasks can quickly change.
- You know how to use some design tools like Figma or Adobe XD
- You have worked with a scaleup/startup
- Cultural awareness and love to work in a multicultural environment.
Meriting if you have
- Knowledge of drones
- Knowledge and interest in geospatial data
- Passionate about sustainability
- Experience in accessible/inclusive design
GLOBHE's office is in Epicenter Stockholm. Our work location model is hybrid. If you are in Stockholm, you will be expected to be in the office at least a couple of days per week.
The salary range is between 40,000 SEK and 50,000 SEK depending on the experience.
Rémy Ghalayini - CTO: +46 73-820 48 59 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send us an application at email@example.com with your CV, cover letter, and portfolio.