1. What is a cookie?
2. Which types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. The Website cannot function without these cookies. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent as they enable services you have specifically asked for and which cannot be provided otherwise.
Functional (preference) cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you have made in the past, such as your username and password so that you can automatically log in. We use these cookies to operate certain functions of the services in line with the choices you make.
Analytics cookies – These cookies are used in order for us to analyze how our Website is accessed and used, so we can measure and improve the performance of the Website. We use this information to improve the user's experience on the Website.
3. Information about the cookies we use?
Analytics cookies (Google analytics):
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website and distinguish visitors by a unique number, a “client ID”. We use these cookies to analyze our website, e.g., to be able to understand how visitors have found the website and which pages they visited.
- _ga: duration of 2 years
- _gat: duration of 1 minute
- _gid: duration of 24 hours
- _gat_gtag_UA_43699356_1: duration of 1 minute
Analytics cookies (Hotjar):
These cookies are used to set a unique ID for the session, to store unique visits, and determine if a visitor has visited our Website before, or if it is a new visitor on the Website.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress : duration 30 minutes
- _hjFirstSeen : duration 24 hours
- _hjid : duration 1 year
- Vuid: We have embedded videos from Vimeo on our website. This cookie is placed by Vimeo and is used to ensure the functionality of the Vimeo player on our Website. Duration 2 years
- Player: duration 1 year.
N.Rich ABM Tag is used for advertising optimization, website, and audience (account-based) analytics and audience creation (retargeting) as well as for synchronizing cookies with marketing automation and CRM systems.
N.Rich Tag is collecting the following data:
- Person’s website behavior (URL, content, time spent on the page) that can be associated with company data and to intelligent segment data of remarketing
- Person’s software and hardware environment, network data (IP address) and location (timezone, locale)
- Referral data to the website visit, i.e. the website was visiting immediately before landing to the site
- Campaign data included on UTM tags
HubSpot cookie used for CRM activities, and website, advertising and audience analytics.
Analytics - LinkedIn
Linkedin cookie used for tracking of activity following activity on the LinkedIn platform.
4. Your consent to cookies
You can review or remove cookies that have already been set through your web browser. The way you can do this usually differs from one web browser to another. Most web browsers have published instructions on how to manage cookies.
Since cookies are always set to the device and browser you use to visit the Website, you will need to separately manage cookies on all the different devices and browsers you use to visit the Website.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, the functionality of the Website may be affected.
5. Personal data processing that occurs via cookies
In line with the description above (see point 3), we have the following purposes and legal grounds for the personal data processing that occurs via cookies:
a) Analytics We analyze the use of our Website to be able to understand how our visitors have found the website and which pages they visited to be able to improve the user's experience on the Website. The processing of personal data that occurs within the scope of this purpose is based on your consent.
6. Contact us